Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Largo Winch's poll (english) ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 09:54 pm    Sujet du message: Largo Winch's poll (english) Répondre en citant

Thanks to IO for giving me permission to post this poll, originally posted in french on the site www.lebunker.org
fio
-------------

1/In cicumstances that i won't take time to explain (because it is secondary in this poll) Largo, Joy, Simon and Kerensky find themselves on a desert island. The temperature is clement. Joy wears a two piece bathing suit and our 3 mens a swimsuit in the boxer style. They have nothing else.

Four objects are a their disposition et you are going to have to give only one object per person and of course each of them have to receive something.

You have:

- a blue jean (any size and any style you wish, for male or female)

- a white T-shirt with a big W like the initial letter of Group W

- a pair of sunglasses

- a shirt

To who you would give what ? and why ?

2/ You have the opportunity to spend a day with each of our 4 heros separately. How do you dress yourself ? (evidently something different for each interview)

3/ Paolo asks you what do you think of his performance in the Largo Winch series. What do you tell him? (warning: it is important that you remind yourself that he asks you to say it aloud when you are spending the whole day in his company and that he is probably at one metre from you)

4/ Sydney wishes to offer you a souvenir (one of Joy's clothes). She asks you to choose. Which one would you like to have?

5/ At the time of your day with Diego, which type of restaurant do you choose to go out for breakfast with him? a Mac Donald, an italian, a vegetarian...

6/Geordie tells you he hates computers and that he never uses the internet. What do you tell him? (yes girls, you have to tell him something so you can continue the conversation. For the more clever ones you can make diversion..,)

7/If you would have to offer a gift (different for each person and with a value of what you can afford, (not Ferraris or Monte Carlo Villas i mean) what would it be?

Ok, now, play the game

Text composed by IO
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 09:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OK, i will start: i would offer

- a blue jean (any size and any style you wish, for male or female)
------------
i would give it to Joy to calm down those guys...

- a white T-shirt with a big W like the initial letter of Group W
----------
i would give it to Kerensky. He should look good in it.

- a pair of sunglasses
----------
i would give them to Simon, surely would look cool with them

- a shirt
------
to Largo. Looks good in it.

2/ You have the opportunity to spend a day with each of our 4 heros separately. How do you dress yourself ? (evidently something different for each interview)
------------
businesslike with the guys and casual wear with Joy

3/ Paolo asks you what do you think of his performance in the Largo Winch series. What do you tell him? (warning: it is important that you remind yourself that he asks you to say it aloud when you are spending the whole day in his company and that he is probably at one metre from you)
-------
I would say that he did a good job with it and probably it is one of the best roles that suits him.

4/ Sydney wishes to offer you a souvenir (one of Joy's clothes). She asks you to choose. Which one would you like to have?
------------------
None, but i will let her choose if it pleases her.

5/ At the time of your day with Diego, which type of restaurant do you choose to go out for breakfast with him? a Mac Donald, an italian, a vegetarian...
--------
I will let him decide and try something new

6/Geordie tells you he hates computers and that he never uses the internet. What do you tell him? (yes girls, you have to tell him something so you can continue the conversation. For the more clever ones you can make diversion..,)
------------
that he's missing something and probably would find a 1000 excuses to make him change his mind.

7/If you would have to offer a gift (different for each person and with a value of what you can afford, (not Ferraris or Monte Carlo Villas i mean) what would it be?
---------
More time to save the LW series

Ok, Now it is your turn. Just copy and paste and reply the best you can.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 03 Sep 2003 05:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I remember I answered this on ze-largo site, but I would love to answer it again icon_smile.gif

1) I would give...
The blue jeans to Kerensky because I think he'd look good in them.
The t-shirt to Joy, because she might need to cover up to not get sunburnt.
The sunglasses to Largo, because I'd hate to see him cover up icon_wink.gif
The shirt to Simon because he always wears cool shirts!

2) How would I dress myself with each-
Kerensky: sexy, but not overdone, just subtle. Like one of the dresses Marissa liked to wear.
Joy: something comfortable, casual.
Simon: something comfortable, yet business-wear.
Largo: something business-wear, but sexy too.

3) What would I say Paolo about his role as Largo?
I would tell him that I enjoyed it very much, and that I wished the LW series had continued so I could see more of him! icon_redface.gif

4) Sydney offers a souvenir...
I would probably ask her if she wouldn't mind if I could have one of Kerensky's shirts instead. icon_redface.gif

5) Out with Diego...
I would ask him to take me to a good dim sum restaurant (in a better area of town than in "Time in a Bottle")

6) Conversation with Geordie...
I would tell him that he has many fans online, and that he ought to have an official website. (Of course, I would probably offer mine! icon_wink.gif )

7) Gifts for them all...
I would have painted them each a painting. (Though I don't know what of.)
Forum Index > Quizz des fans - Fan's Quizzes

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net