Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Tour IBM (Tour du Groupe W) - IBM Tower (Group W's tower) ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 07 Juil 2003 10:49 pm    Sujet du message: Tour IBM (Tour du Groupe W) - IBM Tower (Group W's tower) Répondre en citant

Vous pouvez poster ici tout les sites et pages web sur la Tour du Groupe W (Tour IBM), cette tour que vous voyez dans presque tout les épisodes de la série Largo Winch.

You can post here all the web sites and web pages on the Group W's Tower (IBM Tower), the tour you see in almost all the Largo Winch episodes.

Dernière édition par fio le 07 Juil 2003 11:28 pm, édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
MessagePosté le: 07 Juil 2003 11:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La Tour IBM-Marathon à Montréal

1250 René-Lévesque

http://www.mjm.qc.ca/en/architectural.html
cliquer sur la tour
click on the tour

Dernière édition par fio le 06 Juin 2014 06:57 pm, édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 17 Oct 2003 10:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think the next time I go to Montreal (who knows when that will be) I will go visit the building icon_smile.gif

I wonder if they get many people coming in asking about the LW series? icon_biggrin.gif

Also, were some of the scenes (like in "Just Cause" when Simon and Joy come into the lobby, or in "AKA: Vanessa" when they enter) filmed in the building as well?
fio
MessagePosté le: 18 Oct 2003 01:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I went there last year but i went on a Saturday and asked the guard, who was a new employee at the time. He didn't know about the Largo Winch series but he told me that a company had filmed there for a telephone commercial not long before. I was not allowed to go in because on the weekends, the building is closed to the public. So i started to tell him why i was there. Telling him about the Largo Winch series and i was not there alone...

You know, they have 2 swivel doors on the side of the builing. I think you can see them in one of the LW episodes and they were closed when i was there. He composed a code and let us in, just to take a look at their winter garden, then he let us out by the other door on the main street. I still got the pictures of the outside of the building. They were posted on another web site last year. So i guess now that that site is gone i will scan them again and put them here.

By the way, if you go, don't go on a weekend. Watch out, they will seize your camera if you take some pictures inside and you are not allowed to film either. No pictures allowed to take from the outside building too. They have outside cameras to watch whoever approaches the building. You will only be allowed to visit the first floor on weekdays and you will probably need to ask permission if you want a guided tour. I was hoping to go on the roof to see the view, but deceived to find all that out.

Anyway, you'll see. It's a building like any other buildings. The only difference is that the LW actors were there in the past.

If you go to Montreal, don't forget the Mont-Royal park. That is where they filmed the Revenge episode. You go way up the hill and at the top there's kind of a renovated church-looking building for tourists and in front of it there's the view you see behind Largo on this image:

Dernière édition par fio le 06 Juin 2014 07:00 pm, édité 1 fois
fio
MessagePosté le: 18 Oct 2003 02:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Comme je le disais à Alyssa dans le post ci-haut, je suis allée visiter la tour IBM (tour Groupe W) l'année passée.

Pour tout ceux qui ont envie d'y aller voici quelques recommandations:

- N'y allez pas le week-end. Tout est fermé le samedi et le dimanche. J'y suis allée un samedi et par chance, le guardien nous a fait visiter rapidement le jardin d'hiver à l'intérieur et sortir par l'autre porte sur la rue principale.

- Le parking: pas facile de trouver un endroit pour stationner gratuitement. Vous serez mieux de vous louer un espace pour votre voiture dans un stationnement payant pas loin de là.

- Les photos et vidéos: interdites à l'intérieur. Interdites à l'extérieur mais la plupart du monde les prennent de loin.

- Visite guidée: Faut leur demander la permission si vous voulez visiter les étages, à moins que vous travaillez pour une compagnie située dans la tour elle-même. Si vous y allez pendant la semaine, vous pouvez entrer et visiter seulement le premier étage. Il y a un jardin d'hiver et un restaurant. J'ai pas pu visiter plus que ca à cause que j'y suis allée un samedi.

- Un autre endroit à visiter: Le Mont-Royal. Regardez la photo de Largo dans le post ci-haut qui a été filmé sur le Mont-Royal dans l'épisode Vengeance de la Saison 1.

Dernière édition par fio le 06 Juin 2014 07:00 pm, édité 1 fois
fio
MessagePosté le: 18 Oct 2003 03:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pour tout ceux d'entre vous qui ne peuvent pas y aller... Voici les photos de la tour IBM (tour du Groupe W dans la série LW).

For all those of you who cannot go... Here are the pictures of the IBM Tower (Group W's tower in the LW series)

La facade de la tour qu'on voit dans chaque épisode de la série Largo Winch

The front of the tower that we see in each episode of the Largo Winch series.

Et ce que vous ne voyez pas d'habitude à la télé. C'est l'entrée en bas de cette facade. Dans un des épisodes on peut voir Largo sortir par là.

And this is what you don't usually see. The entrance at the bottom of this same face. In one of the episodes we can see Largo getting out from there.

L'entrée sur la rue principale, boulevard René Lévesque.

The entry on the main street, boulevard René Lévesque.

Ceci est la vue de derrière. L'opposé de ce que vous voyez à la télé

This is the view from the back. The opposite of what you see on TV.

Vue de derrière. Sauf que vous voyez ici le bas de la photo et le restaurant au premier étage.

View from the back. Except that here you can see how it is at the bottom of the picture and you can also see the restaurant on the first floor.

C'est tout ! Si vous y allez, n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos impressions !

That's all ! If you ever go, don't hesitate to leave your comments !
Forum Index > Discussions Générales / General Discussions

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net