Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### LW & Dracula: The Series Fic (Part 2: Revenge) ###
Auteur Message
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 06 Déc 2003 06:08 am    Sujet du message: LW & Dracula: The Series Fic (Part 2: Revenge) Répondre en citant

Just to recap from Part One: The Prelude...

In Luxembourg, Largo, Kerensky and Joy saved Stella from the clutches of the wealthy and dashing vampire Alexander Lucard. Unfortunately, Joy's friend, Jennifer, fell under his spell and became his ally after he changed her into a vampire. Together, they will try to both reach their goal. Jennifer wants to get revenge on Largo and Lucard wants to do even worse...

Dernière édition par Alyssa le 26 Déc 2003 09:44 pm, édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Numéro ICQ
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 08 Déc 2003 05:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By Fio and myself...

Still a little angry, Jennifer was hidden within a grove of trees as she watched Largo help Stella, and then get into the backseat of the limo. Joy embarked on the passenger's side and Kerensky on the driver's side. They left in a hurry. She hadn't dared to come out, afraid to be splashed again with holy water and put back in the trunk.

After they had gone, she finally decided to get in the castle and look for the man who was responsible for her condition. She needed answers, but mostly, somebody to feed on...

She looked all over for him, and asked the servants but didn't get any answer. Suddenly she heard a faint melody being played on an harpsichord. It sounded like it came from another era and was very grim. She saw him entranced as he played. He looked like he was completely absorbed in the music.

- "Lucard ?" she asked.

His playing stopped abruptly, with a jangling of the keys that grated on her ears.

"What?" he asked, focusing his intense golden gaze upon her. She suddenly became nervous, and backed away a few steps.

"What is going on? I'm starving, and I'm craving blood, and I don't know what's happened to me! What did you do to me?!" she cried. Lucard smiled, and rose from his seat at the harpsichord.

"I've saved your life, my dear," he said, moving towards her. He grasped her chin with his hand, and tilted her face up towards his. "If it weren't for me, you'd slowly be dying of AIDS. Instead, you'll live forever."

Jennifer's mouth was open in shock, and she tried vainly to back away from him.

"But how am I supposed to exist like this?" she said, covering her mouth. "I can't drink blood!"

"Yes, you can," Lucard replied. "And you will. Come with me." He took her hand and led her downstairs, to another cell in the very same dungeon she had been in before.

"I've kept a treat waiting for you here," Lucard told Jennifer, opening the cell's door with a skeleton key. The door opened, revealing a disheveled woman.

"Please," the woman begged. "Let me go - I'm sure Mr Winch, or Stella Gant would pay my ransom." Lucard laughed.

"I have no need of his money," he said, then turned to Jennifer. "Your meal, my dear."

fio
MessagePosté le: 10 Déc 2003 07:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By me... edited by Alyssa. Thanks ! icon_biggrin.gif

Sitting beside Largo, Stella was still shaking from everything that had happened to her.

- "You'll be all right Stella. You're safe now." said Largo.

He took his arm and passed it around her shoulders, drawing her close. The smell of Lucard's dungeon clung to her but it didn't matter to Largo.

- "You wouldn't beleive what i went through." she said, her eyes welling up with tears. "It was horrible..."

They still had a long drive to go to get to the Luxembourg Hilton Hotel and Stella couldn't keep what had tormented her for all those days she was kept prisoner to herself. She knew she had to tell Largo. The lives of his employees depended on it. Lots of them had disappeared recently and she was the only lucky one to have escaped. Her friend Maria was
not so lucky...

- "Largo, you've got to stop this monster." she told him. "He left me to live and watch. Watch my friends from the office die one by one as he fed on them at his leisure."

- "How did you happen to meet him in the first place?" asked Joy.

- "It was my friend Maria who met him first. She was my executive secretary. She had met him at a party and he told her he wanted to see her again. The next day he had a very expensive gift - flowers and a gown - delivered at the office. On the invitation card it said that she would be picked up by a servant in a limousine as she finished her day. She showed it to me and was all excited. We were supposed to go out together that night so I guess she felt sorry for me and asked me to accompany her."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 15 Déc 2003 11:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"We had dinner in his elegant dining room, it was like something out of a novel," Stella continued. "Maria was utterly charmed, and he worked his charm on her so easily... I didn't know what to do, and of course, I didn't know what he was, not then."

"What happened then?" Largo asked, holding Stella's hand.

"We had a lot to drink, and I noticed that it was getting late, so I said that we had to go... she didn't want to go, and Lucard didn't want us to go either. He convinced her to stay, and I stayed because I didn't want her driving home alone... or even to stay with him. There was something about him that worried me..."

"So he captured you both?" Joy asked.

"I think he must have slipped something into the wine," Stella said, "because the next thing I remember is waking up in a cell, with Lucard bending over Maria. I think I asked him what he was doing, and he just laughed. He left, and she wasn't moving... I went over to check on her, and her neck was all bloody." Stella shivered. "I didn't know what to do - I just hoped that I wouldn't be dead."

"Why didn't he kill you?" Joy was curious now.

"When he came back the next night, to feed on Maria again, he talked to me... asked me what I did at Group W. I told him the truth, because I figured that it was more likely he'd let me live a bit longer. Well, when he found out that I knew Largo really well, he decided to leave me alive. As bait."

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 26 Déc 2003 09:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"But I can't!" Jennifer was panicking, as her body demanded the blood, but her conscience refused.

"You must," Lucard said, looking stern. "You have no choice." He held the woman still, and waited for Jennifer to come closer. But Jennifer backed away.

"I won't!" she said. She fumbled with the doorknob, trying to get out of the room. Lucard laughed.

"You can't get out," he said. "Just accept your change. So many others would be grateful for the gift I gave you!"

Jennifer shook, both with hunger and with fear. "But I can't!" she insisted yet again.

Lucard's voice became soothing. "Yes, you can," he said. "You know you can. You don't want to die, do you?"

Jennifer's eyes turned golden as the need and the hunger took over. She approached Lucard and Maria. Maria's eyes were wide with fear.

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 27 Déc 2003 07:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They were now arrived at the Hotel. Kerensky let them out at the front door. After parking the car, Kerensky went to join Largo in his room. Joy was there and Stella was taking a long needed shower. Largo was telling Joy how he managed to escape Jennifer and what he saw.

- "I'm surprised." added Joy. "Jennifer has always been a quiet girl since I've known her. The only explanation i see is that she's been bitten by him too." Kerensky stood up, and reached for his car keys.

"Sorry to interrupt," he said. "But I think I know someone that could help us. Joy, do you want to come with me?"

"Sure Georgy," she said. "Largo, will you be all right on your own here for a little while?"

"We should be fine," Largo said, looking at Stella. "I'll keep my rosary handy, and if you have some more holy water, then we should be safe."

Joy and Kerensky drove to Gustav's house. As they mounted the steps, Joy asked "Do Hansel and Gretel live here?" Kerensky smiled.

"I think they're just a story," he said.

"That's what I used to say about vampires," Joy remarked.

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 28 Déc 2003 06:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gustav opened the door almost immediately.

"I had a feeling you would be back," he said. "Come in, come in. Tell me what has happened?"

Kerensky and Joy told him what had happened thus far.

"We could use a little help," Kerensky said. "I think we're a bit out of our league here, for all that I know about vampire superstitions."

"Let me get the children," Gustav said.

"You let your kids hunt vampires?" Joy remarked in surprise.

"My nephews," Gustav corrected. "And also my ward, Sophie Metternich... they're learning quite well, and don't worry, I'm sure they will be fine."

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 01 Jan 2004 05:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Where did you last encounter Lucard?" Max asked Joy. Joy was a bit out of sorts, talking to a young man about vampires, but she tried her best.

"He'd invited us for dinner," she said.

"How classic!" Max exclaimed. "He's almost getting predictable!" Chris snorted.

"That's what you say now," he told Max. "I bet Lucard heard you say that, and we'll be jinxed from now on."

"I think Lucard has something more important in mind," Kerensky remarked. "Gustav, what do you know of a rip in time?"

Gustav paused. "Well, I have come across some suspicious things in his castle..."

"And he's been interested in a map," Joy said. "it's of Luxembourg. I managed to see it when we were at the castle... but I don't understand what it could be."

Forum Index > FanFictions

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net