Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### What is the end ###
Auteur Message
Lily
Invité

MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2004 04:02 pm    Sujet du message: What is the end Répondre en citant

How the series end? Do Largo and Joy are together again? Please tell me!!![/i]
K.J.
Windows Cleaner
Windows Cleaner
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 08 Aoû 2004 06:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey,
whole germany is waiting for these answer... I stoped counting the days... etc.
I almost give up the hope that the tv station will have mercy....
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 10 Aoû 2004 01:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Lily,

You can find résumés of Season 2 on the http://www.geordiejohnson.net
Just press on: Film & TV, then on Largo Winch, then on episodes.

As for Joy, she and Largo got involved into an affair but Joy was the one who ended it. Then she fell in love with Alan ine the episode Love Hurts and when Alan found out what kind of job she was doing he got pissed off and left her there, standing alone in the rain...

Joy is still working for Largo at the end so you could say that they are together in a way or there is hope for fans who want them to get closer together in a telefilm because i think, at one point in an episode when she wants to work for him again after her accident she tells him that she is scared to lose him someday and that the routine might kill their love. He's deceived and then she tells him that he's not ready yet for a stable relationship anyways. He asks her if it's over for them and she tells him back: yes, for now. So that leaves the possibility open for when he's ready for a stable relationship...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Forum Index > Nouvelles du front / News from the front

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net