Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Season 2 favorite scenes ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 10:44 pm    Sujet du message: Season 2 favorite scenes Répondre en citant

Please describe your favorite scenes in the Largo Winch series, Season 2.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 19 Juil 2003 07:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There are so many! icon_smile.gif

One that comes to mind is the scene in "Errors of Commission" where Kerensky and Joy are trapped in the elevator - I laughed so hard when Kerensky said, "You DO watch MacGyver!"... and also when they were trying to reach the handle, and there was all that innuendo. icon_lol.gif icon_redface.gif

Do you have any favourites Fio? icon_smile.gif
fio
MessagePosté le: 19 Juil 2003 08:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I like the one where Marissa kisses Kerensky right in front of Cardignac to prove him wrong and that she was not harassed. Also the scene with Marissa coming to have supper with Kerensky, nice music there... The one with Kerensky in Russia bribing the guy with oranges... actually any Kerensky scenes were interesting enough to keep me watching...but the episode i enjoyed the most was the first episode of Season 1. It was nice to see all of them again.

about the one with the bra... and the christmas scene between Joy and Kerensky...well i surely would have loved to see some sparks...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 19 Juil 2003 09:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I too wish there had been some sparks - darn Simon for calling just then and interrupting! lol icon_lol.gif

I also liked that scene where Marissa kisses Kerensky in "Scent of Suspicion" - it always makes me laugh at Cardignac's expense! And then to see Alicia dumping the water onto his lap! hehe
fio
MessagePosté le: 20 Juil 2003 01:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

LOL Alyssa,

On his lap ? are you sure ?

I thought it was on a more sensitive spot somewhere higher up...
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 20 Juil 2003 02:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think it was his lap -- he's commenting about women "You can't live with 'em..." and then he screams as Alicia pours the water over him. icon_lol.gif
fio
MessagePosté le: 21 Juil 2003 02:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alyssa, would you beleive that episode played on NTV last night, not long after you answered ? talk about a coincidence...

and yes Alicia poured water, and quite a lot of it, a little higher than his lap... i wonder how many takes they did while filming that part...

I liked the singing girl's song. Should have been on a LW soundtrack...
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 21 Juil 2003 03:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is quite an odd coincidence Fio! icon_smile.gif

Poor Charles Powell.. I wonder how many times he had to go through that! lolol icon_lol.gif

Speaking of NTV, a friend of mine in Newfoundland told me bit for bit the entire episode of Hot Property (she said she's seen it several times!)... but yet she'd had NO IDEA it was LW!

I have been working on quiz questions lately- but I need to watch more LW. I don't remember enough of season 1 just to do it off the top of my head....
Forum Index > Bunker

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net