Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Marissa ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 11:25 pm    Sujet du message: Marissa Répondre en citant

Do you regret Marissa's disappearance ? (Kerensky's girlfriend in season 2) if not, why ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 17 Juil 2003 08:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do.

I think that she forgot at times that she was member of the Commission.. and I think that she began to regret it sometimes too, as she really did seem to care for Kerensky (and Kerensky for her, even though he knew she was the leak.)

I would hope - if they ever do more episodes of LW - that they bring her back... after all, it was only said that she died, and it wasn't shown, so why not? icon_wink.gif Besides, Nerio's died twice now, and if he can do it, so can she icon_smile.gif[/i]
fio
MessagePosté le: 19 Juil 2003 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do you think he had planned to get the truth out of her by confronting her or he would have waited for her to come forward and explain just before he found out she died ? It reminds me of Celine and Largo in a Season 2 episode, although Celine did not plan to tell Largo even though she was in love with him...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 19 Juil 2003 06:56 pm    Sujet du message: That's a good question Fio... Répondre en citant

Hmmmm...

I don't know if she would come forward - not unless there were certain certainties (e.g. she knew she was going to be killed, or something)... I wonder, if Kerensky had confronted her, what she would have done?

She seemed quite definitely in love with Kerensky (the shock on her face in "Scent of Suspicion" during the cellphone call); I think she probably would have asked Kerensky to help her get free of the Commission. I mean, if anyone could keep her safe from the Commission it would likely be Kerensky and Group W.

I have a hard time comparing her to Celine in "Errors of Commisson" because Celine was obviously so very proud of being a Commission member, whereas Marissa seemed to have even forgotten a little that she was one. Also, Celine was obviously a higher member, as she had access to the Commission's council, whereas Marissa was more of an information gatherer, and probably didn't contact the council directly herself.

Plus, though this is completely subjective, Marissa seemed to be much more innocent than Celine. Celine certainly was not shy about going about trying to get what she wanted from Largo; Marissa is not the same sort. Though I suppose it could be argued that Marissa was even more devious by her methods, if she was only playing at being shy. Anyways, Marissa seemed a lot more genuine in her affection for Kerensky than Celine ever did for Largo.

*phew!* Okay, I'll stop typing now! lol icon_smile.gif
Forum Index > Bunker

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net