Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### LW & Dracula: The Series Fic (Part 1: The Prelude) ###
Auteur Message
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 08 Oct 2003 04:59 am    Sujet du message: LW & Dracula: The Series Fic (Part 1: The Prelude) Répondre en citant

Alexander Lucard (of Dracula: The Series)

"Kerensky, I need you to do a background check on Lucard Industries," Largo said, one morning as they sat in the Bunker.

"Lucard Industries?"

"Of Luxembourg," Largo said. "Stella is having to deal with them - a banking deal."

"I've heard of this Alexander Lucard," Kerensky said. "He's a ruthless businessman; he makes Nerio look kind, and even some of the Commission."

"Do you think he could be a Commission member?" Largo asked.

Kerensky shrugged. "It is possible but Lucard seems like the type to take care of himself," he said. "He certainly is wealthy enough."

The phone rang. Largo answered it. He listened intently. "You're sure? She's disappeared?" He paused. "We'll leave tonight," he said.

"Trouble?" Kerensky asked.

"Stella's disappeared," Largo said. "Get ready to leave for Luxembourg."

What will happen? Will they encounter the mysterious Lucard? Does he have anything to with Stella's disappearance? Do Largo, Kerensky, and the Intel Unit believe in vampires? icon_wink.gif

Dernière édition par Alyssa le 11 Nov 2003 06:39 pm, édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur Adresse AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Numéro ICQ
fio
MessagePosté le: 11 Oct 2003 08:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- "Ok, boss. I'll bring the holy water too."

- "No joking, you're serious Georgy ?" he asked laughing. "You beleive in vampires?"

- "Dead serious Largo." he said with his deep voice, souding serious to test Largo's credulity. "My parents used to tell me stories at night about those Russian vampires to calm me down. They drink from neck in the traditional manner, although they also rip people apart and consume their flesh like a ghoul."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 12 Oct 2003 07:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Georgy, you really need to get out more," Largo said.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" Kerensky asked.

"You sound like a walking encyclopedia," Largo joked. "And what parent tells their kids those sorts of scary stories?"

"I'll keep digging on Mr Lucard," Kerensky said, choosing to ignore Largo's last quip. "You'd best get Joy and Simon updated on our situation."

Largo left to go up to the penthouse, to pack, and to call Joy. In the meantime, Kerensky continued to dig up information on Alexander Lucard.

A little while later, he sat staring at his computer screen, puzzled.

"What on earth?" he muttered to himself. Lucard might have a passport, and a birth certificate, but there were no school records, nor anything else older than when he had come on the busines scene nearly 20 years ago.

Ah ha - so Lucard wasn't quite thinking when he tried to cover his tracks - will Kerensky begin to wonder about Lucard's origins icon_question.gif
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 17 Oct 2003 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Luxembourg?" Simon said. "Are there any hot babes there?" Largo just rolled his eyes.

"Just like everywhere else, Simon," he said. "Stella is, or rather, was, there. We don't know what's happened to her."

"Simon, can't you take your mind off of women for just a little while?" Joy said.

"Are you kidding? Me?" Simon laughed. Largo chuckled, and even Joy had to smile.

"So, I'll need one of you to come, the other to stay," Largo said.

"Just one of us?" Joy said. "You should have at least two of the Intel unit with you on every trip."

"I will," Largo said. "Kerensky's coming on this one."

"Does he know that yet?" Simon quipped.

fio
MessagePosté le: 26 Oct 2003 05:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Half an hour later Kerensky called.

- "Yes Kerensky, what have you got ?" said Largo.

- "Lots of shady and unexplained things on Lucard, but i'll talk about it later. I've just finished hacking Lucard Industries' computer system. If you want to meet him he's supposed to be at a map auction in Luxembourg in a couple of days.

- "Good, get me the address." said Largo. "And by the way, you're coming too."

- "What got me that honor this time ?" asked Kerensky on the phone.

- "Oh, nothing particular." said Largo. "You just seem to be the only one who's the best informed on vampires..." he said slightly laughing.

- "I'll see what i can do." replied Kerensky, before hanging up.

Largo hanged up and told Simon and Joy about it.

- "Map auction...huh ?" said Joy. "I'm wondering why he needs to buy a map all of a sudden. Usually he has a reputation to buy weird paintings..."

- "To find a lost treasure, maybe." said Simon. "And by the way, how did you know about his taste in paintings."

- "My mother, remember ? she used to drag me in the art world."

Then, seeing Largo staring at her, amused:

- "What now ?" she said

- "Oh, nothing." Largo replied. "I might maybe need a sexy lady to overbid him.." he said, looking at her with a teasing smile...

Ok, we can use the maps at: http://www.luxcentral.com/LuxMaps.html let's just choose one and find a reason why Lucard would want it badly...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 26 Oct 2003 06:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A couple days later, Joy, Largo, and Kerensky were in Luxembourg. Largo and Joy stood in a beautiful reception hall, glasses of champagne in their hands, watching the auction.

"So which one is Lucard?" Joy asked Largo, scanning the crowd. Largo shrugged.

"I have no idea," he said. "Kerensky said he couldn't find any photos of him." Joy looked puzzled.

"That's a little strange for a CEO, don't you think?" she said. Largo laughed.

"Not every CEO is in the news all the time like I am, Joy," he said.

"Next up for bids is a full colour illustrated map of the town of Luxembourg, engraved by Hogenburg in 1581. It shows our illustrious town in its earlier form." The auctioneer gestured with a flourish as his assistant unveiled the map. "Do I have any bids? We will start this one at 10,000 euros."

"Is this it?" Joy whispered to Largo.

"Might be," Largo whispered back. "Let's just wait and see who bids."

A slender, well-kept hand rose. "Thank-you, Mr Lucard," the auctioner said,, with a short, respectful bow. Joy stepped to one side to get a clearer view of the man, but could only see the back of his blond head. Largo leaned nearer to her.

"Feel free to bid," he said. "Just don't bid me out of house and home."

"Do I hear 10,500 euros?" the auctioneer said. Joy put up her hand.

"Thank-you, madame," the auctioneer said. "Do I hear 11,000?" Lucard's hand rose again. The bidding continued, until finally Largo said to Joy "No more, a map isn't worth this. Besides, I think we've gotten his attention."

"Sold, to Mr Lucard, for 25,000 euros!" The auctioneer announced. "Thank-you sir!"

"Let's go to the buffet," Joy suggested. "Perhaps Lucard will come to meet us."

So, I daresay they have intrigued Lucard by bidding against him! The map he bid on can be seen here: http://www.luxcentral.com/maps/1581BH.lux.jpg ...Now, what will happen next icon_question.gif Is Simon's idea of a lost treasure that far off the mark? What else will Kerensky have discovered while Joy and Largo were at the auction? icon_smile.gif
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 27 Oct 2003 12:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While searching for information on Lucard, Kerensky had come across a name that just kept popping up. Helsing. He wondered why, and typed the name into a local internet phone directory. Sure enough, there was one listing, for a "Gustav Helsing." He took note of the address, then put away his laptop computer, and started his car. Surely Largo and Joy wouldn't mnd if he took a short side-trip while they were in at the auction.

A few minutes later he pulled up in front of the house. He knocked on the door, and it opened a few minutes later, revealing a teenage boy. The boy looked at Kerensky, and said "Geez Lucard, that's quite the hairstyle. And what's with the clothes?"

Kerensky looked puzzled. "Pardon me?" he said. The boy also looked puzzled.

"If you're not Lucard, then who are you?" he asked.

"Georgy Kerensky. I work for Group W Enterprises." Kerensky replied.

"Uh.. stay here," the boy said. "I'll be right back." He closed the door, leaving Kerensky standing on the step, looking even more confused than before.

"Uncle Gustav!" Chris called as he slammed the door. "There's someone here - you HAVE to see this!"

"What on earth do you mean, Christopher?" Gustav asked, coming out of the kitchen with a platter of schnitzel.

"There's this guy, on the front steps, says he's from Group W - but he looks like Lucard. Well, sorta. If Lucard had long hair."

"Lucard? Long hair? How strange." Gustav said. He put down the schnitzel, and went to the door.

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 27 Oct 2003 06:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gustav opened the door, and his mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Why on earth does everyone keep doing that to me?" Kerensky said irritably. Once over his first shock, Gustav brandished a cross at Kerensky. Seeing that it was ineffective, he relaxed a bit.

"The resemblance is remarkable," Gustav said, stepping closer to a still puzzled Kerensky.

"I was wondering if you could assist me," Kerensky said. "I have been researching Lucard Industries, and your name keeps coming up. Plus, there's something strange about Lucard, something I can't place."

"Do come in," Gustav said, stepping aside to allow Kerensky room to enter. Kerensky stepped in cautiously. "There are many things about Alexander Lucard that you should know." He led Kerensky into his slightly dusty and cluttered living room and motioned to the sofa.

"Now, my family has been tracking Lucard for years," Gustav said.

"How is that possible?" Kerensky asked.

"You've seen it for yourself, haven't you?" Gustav asked. "Lucard, his identity, didn't exist before about 25 years ago."

"Who was he before?" Kerensy asked, begining to become quite intrigued.

"You may think I am crazy," Gustav said, "but hear me out. Lucard is Dracula." Kerensky wondered for a moment if he'd heard the man correctly, but knew that he must have, because his flask of vodka was still sitting in his car untouched.

"In a strange way, this does make sense," he said to Gustav. "You see, one of our people, Stella Gant, was working on a deal with Lucard Industries. And now she's disappeared."

"Oh dear." Gustav looked troubled.

"Where could she be?" Kerensky pressed. Gustav shook his head.

"Lucard likes to begin his takeovers of a company by changing the staff. He might not have changed Stella just yet, but it will happen soon. Are you here on your own?"

"No. There are two others contriving to meet Lucard as we speak," Kerensky answered.

"You'd best warn them," Gustav said. "For they are in danger."

What will happen next icon_question.gif Will Lucard charm Joy and Largo icon_question.gif
fio
MessagePosté le: 27 Oct 2003 02:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In the meantime, at the reception:

(Sydney Penny & Jennifer Finnigan in B & B)

Joy had found one of her long lost friend in the crowd and was enjoying exchanging small talk. Largo went to the buffet to serve himself some hors d'oeuvres, hoping that Lucard would pass by.

It didn't take long for Lucard to spot her. She had caught his attention and was there with her blond woman friend chatting away. An esquisite creature, he thought. More intriguing to his mind was the fact that he had the impression of having seen her before, but could not quite remember...

He decided to aproach her and to impress her with one of his Shakespeare quotes he often used to attract women.

- "O, beauty, till now I never knew thee!" he said, smiling. She was surprised as he took her hand and kissed it lightly.

- "Sir ?" Joy said. "Do i know you ?"

It was now Joy's chance to get to know him and to present him to Largo, who was watching them from far, a little annoyed. Joy could feel the powerful attraction of Lucard's magnetic blue gray eyes. Something troubled her. If he didn't have such short hair she could have sworn that he looked exactly like Georgy...

Dernière édition par fio le 07 Nov 2003 12:55 am, édité 1 fois
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 27 Oct 2003 06:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"I am Alexander Lucard," he said, introducing himself to Joy and her companion. "You look very familiar, have we met?"

"I don't think so," Joy said, charmed by Lucard's smile. "Perhaps you might have met my mother? She looks very similar to me."

"Would that be Mrs Arden?" Lucard asked. "You do bear a striking resemblance."

"Yes, that would be the very same," Joy said. She saw Largo coming up to her side. "And this is my employer, Mr Largo Winch." Lucard and Largo shook hands.

"Alexander Lucard, of Lucard Industries," Lucard said.

"Largo Winch, CEO of Group W Enterprises," Largo replied. Joy tried not to smile at the two men, both obviously concerned with their status.

fio
MessagePosté le: 27 Oct 2003 07:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To Lucard's dismay, Joy excused herself from the group and headed towards the ladie's room, leaving Largo with Lucard and her blond friend Jennifer. Unaware that she was standing beside 2 of the most rich men on the planet, Jennifer was enjoying their attention, slightly intoxicated by Lucard's mesmerizing glances. Lucard was very determined to leave with a woman tonight and she would make an ideal candidate...

Meanwhile Joy entered the ladie's room, took a quick look to see if there was anybody around and then, standing in front of the mirror, took out her portable phone from her purse and called Simon at the Bunker.

- "Yes ?" said Simon.

- "Simon, can you check out something for me ? " she asked.

- "Sure, go on." he said. "How did the auction go by the way ?"

- "Fine. Our count only baught one map, the Hogenberg's one. Can you tell me more about it ?"

She heard Simon tapping on his keyboard trying to find out more information on that particular map.

- "Not much, he said after a couple of minutes. It's only a map of Luxembourg like the other ones being auctioned. " the only difference is that Hogenberg has just added some details such as trees, houses and on the well-dressed couple. Doesn't say much more."

- "I see." said Joy.

- "Maybe the mystery lies in those details." suggested Simon.

- "We'll see..." she said. "Got to go." she added.

She then put her portable phone back in her purse, took a quick glance at her image in the mirror and got out of the ladie's room. Largo was still talking to Lucard and Jennifer was laughing, obviously enjoying herself...
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 28 Oct 2003 04:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Joy's phone rang just as she stepped out of the ladies room. It was Kerensky.

"Where are you?" Joy asked.

"Just left the house of a man named Gustav Helsing," Kerensky said. "He was a great help, and had a great deal of information on our friend Lucard. I think there's a few things you should know."

"We're nearly done here," Joy said. "Can you pick us up in about half an hour?"

"Can do," Kerensky said. "Oh, and Joy?"

"Yes?"

"Be careful," he replied.

"Of course," she said, hanging up her phone, and striding over to Largo, Lucard, and Jennifer. She caught them in the middle of a conversation about other CEOs.

"And of course, Bill Gates is quite a nice man," Lucard was saying. "But his fashion sense! I swear the man was colour-blind!" Jennifer laughed so hard she could hardly stop.

"Oh Mr Lucard," she said. "You have such wit!" Lucard smiled.

"Thank you, my dear," he said.

"Largo, we'll need to go soon," Joy said. Largo nodded. Lucard looked disappointed.

"May I invite you to my castle for dinner tomorrow night?" he suggested. "I would love to talk further."

"That would great," Largo replied. "We'd love to!" He and Joy went to depart, but Joy looked at Jennifer.

"Oh, don't mind me," she said. "I'm going to stay and chat with Mr Lucard for awhile."

"Perhaps you should come with us," Joy suggested, mindful of Kerensky's recent warning.

"I'll be fine, Joy," Jennifer said, with a smile. She hooked her arm through Lucard's, and they smiled at each other. Something in Joy's blood ran cold, and she wondered what it could be. There was something about the way Lucard looked at Jennifer... it seemed almost predatory. And that resemblance to Kerensky, it was just too weird.

Joy and Largo left the reception, and Jennifer giggled at yet another funny remark of Lucard's.

"I have a great idea, my dear," he said charmingly. "Would you like to come back to my castle for a drink? Then perhaps we could go out on the town."

"That is a great idea!" Jennifer grinned. "Let's go!" Lucard let her drag him out of the reception hall, his blue-grey eyes cold and calculating. They got into his Mercedes limosine, and his driver - a pale, quiet man - drove them back to his castle. It was just getting dark, and the moon was rising over the hill. Once they arrived, Lucard ushered her into the main hall, where a fire burned in the hearth, and two chairs sat nearby.

"What a lovely castle," Jennifer said, looking around in awe.

"Thank-you," Lucard replied. "I've owned it for many years."

"You say that like you're old," Jennifer said. "But you can't be old - you look hardly more than thirty-five." Lucard smiled a mysterious smile.

"I'm much older than I look," he said. His eyes seemed to glow yellow, and Jennifer wondered if it was only the firelight reflecting off them. She wasn't sure, as suddenly the champagne she'd drunk seemed to be making her feel dizzy.

"I'm sorry, Mr Lucard... I don't feel well," she said.

"No matter," Lucard replied. "That won't matter for long." He came towards her, grasping her tightly so that she couldn't even move. He bent his head towards her neck.

"What are you doing?" Jennifer asked, starting to feel scared. His hands tightened on her arms.

"Just what I always do to women who come home with me," he said with a laugh, baring his fangs. She gasped, and tried to struggle, but by then, it was useless. He sank his fangs into her jugular vein, and she felt herself growing slowly weaker.

fio
MessagePosté le: 28 Oct 2003 06:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jennifer was lucky though. She was about to become a newborn vampire herself. Lucard continued to extract her blood then he let her drink a quart of his own blood that he kept in a bottle for that special someone he would meet once in a while to become his servant. Jennifer's blood had an awful taste in his mouth, not like the other women he usually fed on. It started to give him weird sensations...

Meanwhile, Joy and Largo were sitting on the back seat of the rented limo. Kerensky was driving, telling them about his meeting with Gustav and the things he had learned on Lucard. They were approaching the Hilton Luxembourg Hotel.

- "... and in plus of that, he seems to have a taste for Van Gogh paintings, wine and beautiful women." said Kerensky.

- "He sure picked up the cutest one that was available tonight." said Largo, slightly smiling, enough to get one of those looks Joy usually gave him when teased."

- "What ????..." asked Kerensky, horrified.

Infos on the Hilton hotel they will be staying are at http://www.voyagenow.com/hotels/luxembourg/hilton.html if you need them.

Dernière édition par fio le 30 Oct 2003 01:27 pm, édité 2 fois
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 01 Nov 2003 07:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Why so shocked?" Joy asked Kerensky. "A single, attractive businessman... of course he will want a companion."

"There's one thing I hadn't yet mentioned about Lucard," Kerensky said, his tone ominous.

"There's no need to be so dramatic," Largo said. "Just tell us."

"Lucard's a vampire," Kerensky said. Joy and Largo looked shocked, then puzzled, then Joy laughed a bit.

"You've got to be kidding, Georgy," she said.

"But he can't be a vampire," Largo said. "He's walking around in the daylight." Kerensky sighed.

"Vampires can walk around in daylight - they just can't use their vampire powers," he said. Joy began to speak again, and Kerensky interrupted her. "And they don't always show their fangs. Plus, they can eat regular food too - all the better to appear human."

Largo groaned. "This sounds like something out of the late late show," he said. "Corrupt businessmen, armed terrorists.. now those, I can handle - but vampires?"

Kerensky continued, ignoring Largo's moaning. "I think that he might have taken Stella- after all, he likes his women," he said. "But as to why... there are a couple possibilities: he was attracted to her, or, the more likely possibility, he wants to gain some control over Group W."

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 01 Nov 2003 07:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Two of Lucard's zombies had taken Jennifer down to the dungeon while her change to a vampire became complete. In the meantime, he sat in front of the fire in the main hall of the castle, enduring some intense stomach cramps. He wondered if he should call Dr Varney, but then decided against it.

"No doubt Varney would only tell me to stop eating real food," Lucard muttered to himself. He let his gaze drift from the fire, and a small bag on the floor caught his eye. He leaned over and picked it up, intrigued.

It was a woman's purse, likely Jennifer's. He opened it, and drew out its contents, one by one. There was a wallet, with a few credit cards and some cash, along with her passport. And, in the bottom, three vials of pills. He read one of the labels: Viramune. He looked puzzled.

"Maybe I should call Varney," he thought. He looked up as a man with a doctor's bag, cane, and a bowler hat appeared in the doorway.

"You called?" the man said. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Indigestion," Lucard said. "I think."

"You weren't eating human food again, were you?" Varney asked.

"No," Lucard snapped irritably. "In fact, I had a beautiful woman for dinner." He tossed one of the pill vials to Varney. "She had this in her purse."

Varney looked at the vial. "Were there any others like this?" he asked. Lucard pulled out the other two vials.

"Invirase and Ziagen," he read from the labels. Varney sighed.

"You really need to pick your victims better," Varney said. Lucard looked puzzled. "She has HIV or AIDS."

"What will that do to me?" Lucard asked.

"Nothing, beyond indigestion, hopefully," Varney said. "Vampires can't get AIDS."

"And what about her?"

"She's dead, isn't she?" Varney asked.

"Hardly," Lucard replied. "She's nearly changed to her new life, as my assistant." Varney chuckled.

"Vampirism - the only cure for AIDS," he said.

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 02 Nov 2003 09:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Stella (from "Legacy")

Stella heard a scuffle, and the door to her dungeon cell screeched open. Through the darkness she saw one of Lucard's zombies shove someone into her cell. She got up off the bench, and went to see who it was.

The blond woman was collapsed on the floor, and Stella saw two puncture wounds on her neck. They were not unlike the ones that she had too,although she knew Lucard hadn't taken very much blood from her yet.

"Are you okay?" she asked the blond woman. The woman opened her eyes slowly.

"Where am I?" she said. "The last thing I remember was Lucard.... no, that can't be possible..."

"It is," Stella said. "I'm Stella. I work for Group W."

"Group W?" the blond woman said. "I was just with Mr Winch, and Joy, a little earlier..." The blond woman tried to rise to her feet, but the effort was too much, and she fainted.

Well well... here is Stella icon_smile.gif Now, she's not going to like being stuck in a cell with Jennifer when Jennifer becomes a vampire very soon....
fio
MessagePosté le: 05 Nov 2003 02:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A ray of hope crossed her mind: Largo...

She remembered how he and Joy had saved her life a long time ago from Scalese who was holding her hostage. Now she was sure he was back for a reason. And he would surely visit the Winch HQ in Luxembourg during his stay and find out that members of the staff where she worked had mysteriously disappeared recently to be found days later acting totally strange. They had quit their job claiming that Lucard Industries had given them an offer they couldn't refuse...

She had to get out of there or at least find a way to warn Largo. Sadly she remembered how she got there in the first place...

It was one of those days at work when she was having lunch at the cafeteria located on the first floor of the Winch building with her best friend Maria, a very pretty spanish girl with long dark wavy hair and brown piercing eyes. Maria was all excited, telling her of a dashing man she had met the night before in a party. She had a date that night with him again and asked Stella to go with her...
fio
MessagePosté le: 07 Nov 2003 12:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She was stopped in her thoughts by an incomprehensible sound that Jennifer had made. Jennifer, paler than normal, started to move slowly. Her eyes, half closed, had a strange look making her shiver with fear...

Stella, who was hungry, was happy to see Lucard with his two servants coming towards her cell. They were carrying a tray with something for her to eat but this time there was an extra object standing beside the plate. A small phial filled with a ruby red liquid, probably Jennifer's food, she thought...

Will she find a way to escape ?...
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 07 Nov 2003 05:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"You're lucky today Stella," Lucard said as he approached the cell. "Next time, our darling Jennifer might use you for food." He laughed, and motioned for his servants to enter the cell. They gave Stella her meal, and cautiously set the vial of reddish liquid down by Jennifer.

Jennifer's eyes opened with a snap, and she looked hungrily at the vial.

"Go ahead, my dear," Lucard encouraged her. "Enjoy your first taste." She took the vial in her hands, opened it, and gulped frantically at the contents. Stella looked on in revulsion. Lucard merely looked amused at her reaction.

"Better that blood than yours," he reminded Stella. "Maybe I should give Jennifer the chance to meet Largo again," he suggested. "To have the CEO of Group W a vampire - now that would be most advantageous."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Wouldn't I?" he replied. "It just so happens that Largo and Joy are my guests for dinner this evening..."

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 08 Nov 2003 03:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By Fio and myself... icon_smile.gif

Joy was the first one on Lucard's doorstep, and she tried to relax as Largo and Kerensky followed her up to the castle.

"I still find it hard to believe that Lucard's a vampire," she said to Kerensky.

"Believe it," Kerensky said. "Or, at least, if you don't believe, wear this, just in case." He handed her a small gold cross on a delicate filagree chain. Joy was surprised.

"Where did you get this Georgy?" she asked.

"It was my mother's," Kerensky replied, his expression a bit sad for a moment. Joy put the necklace on. She did feel a bit more secure. Largo smiled.

"Looks good on you Joy," he said.

"Where's your cross?" she asked him.

"Don't have one," Largo said. "But, in my pocket I do have a rosary that Father Maurice gave me."

"And what about you, Kerensky?"

"I'm all prepared," Kerensky said. "That's all you need to know."

They reached the door to the castle, and Largo knocked. "Think anyone heard?" he joked.

The door opened, revealing Alexander Lucard. He smiled at the guests, but seemed captivated by Joy. Her sexy red dress looked very appealing under her long leather coat. Red, the color of passion, the color of blood, something that Lucard was very fond of. He flinched almost inperceptibly as his eyes rested on the small cross that she wore. Only Kerensky noticed the cringe, as Joy was charmed by Lucard. Even charmed, she still remembered to introduce Largo.

- "I believe you have met my boss." said Joy, gently grabbing Largo and pushing him towards Lucard.

- "Yes, indeed." Lucard replied, shaking hands with Largo. "Please, do come in, all of you."

- "And oh," she said, after giving him a bottle of Chateau Margaux, then turning around. "I've brought a surprise for you." she added, as a tall man with long
hair that he hadn't noticed was coming forward.

- "Meet our computer expert, Mr. Kerensky." she said.

Lucard took a good look at Kerensky and was astonished to find another man looking like a replica of himself, somewhat a little sexier-looking but, in his opinion, totally lacking class in his choice of clothes.

Kerensky was speechless, a rare event. He was observing Lucard with great
interest, but also with suspicion. Time seemed to have stopped for both of them as they both stood at the entryway.

- "What a pleasant surprise indeed." said Lucard, wondering if Kerensky was part of an obscure branch of the Dracula family.

-"Not exactly my dream come true," Kerensky replied, his tone cool.

-"Nor mine," Lucard said, permitting himself a tight smile. "But, nonetheless, please do come in."

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 09 Nov 2003 03:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"May I have my servant take your jackets?" Lucard inquired, gesturing to another one of those pale, dark-haired servants that seemed to be near him. Largo and Joy shed their jackets, handing them to the dazed looking servant. Kerensky, however, kept his black leather coat on.

"I hope you won't mind if I leave mine on," he said. "I find castles to be a bit damp." Lucard looked a bit affronted.

"My castle is not damp," he said. Kerensky nodded.

"Still, I'd prefer to leave it on," he said.

"As you will," Lucard said. "Please, follow me." He took them through a corridor of the castle. The walls were tastefully painted white, and expensive works of art were carefully displayed. Largo and Joy looked around in awe, and Kerensky followed them, quiet.

Lucard led them into the Great Hall, where a fire burned merrily on the hearth. He gestured to the five chairs arranged before the fire. A small table stood to one side, with a selection of wine, and five delicate stemmed glasses.

"Might I offer you a drink?" Lucard asked, placing the bottle of wine Joy had brought on the table.

"I'd love one," Joy said, smiling at Lucard. Largo agreed, and even Kerensky decided to have a glass.

"Perhaps we could open the Chateau Margaux," Kerensky suggested. "I've heard it is an excellent vintage."

"Indeed it is," Lucard replied. "One of my favourites." He gracefully opened the bottle of wine, and poured glasses for his guests. "My chef is just putting the finishing touches on our meal, so it may be a little while before we eat."

"That's all right," Joy said. "Perhaps it will give me an opportunity to see some more of your castle." Lucard smiled.

"I would be pleased to show it to you," he said. "And to you also, Mr Winch, and Mr Kerensky."

"That would be great," Largo said. "And please, do call me Largo."

"Mr Kerensky?" Lucard asked.

"If you don't mind, I'd prefer to stay here for a little while," Kerensky replied. "The warmth of the fire is welcome."

"As you will," Lucard said. "Now, if you will follow me? We shall begin with a small tour of my private wing - the tower has an incredible view of the town."

As the three - Lucard, Largo and Joy - were walking out of the Great Hall, Kerensky asked Lucard, somewhat absentmindedly, "Is there a library here, Mr Lucard?"

"Yes, the third door to your right as you exit the Hall," Lucard replied.

"Thanks," Kerensky said, sipping his wine.

"Not at all. Please, feel free to amuse yourself until our return."

Now .... what could happen to Largo and Joy as they are taken on a tour by Lucard? And what will Kerensky find in the library?? icon_smile.gif
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 09 Nov 2003 07:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And down in the dungeon....

One of Lucard's zombie servants came to release Jennifer from the cell that she shared with Stella. He led her to a guest room, where he indicated that she should change into a slinky black dress, and put on some makeup. Then he led her into Lucard's private wing. She could hear voices a room away, and she walked towards them.

She opened the door to her right, revealing Largo, Joy, and Lucard. Lucard was showing them a painting by Van Gogh that he had aqquired at a recent auction.

"Jennifer!" Lucard exclaimed. "How lovely to see you!"

"Jennifer!" Joy exclaimed. "I was worried about you." Jennifer smiled.

"I'm fine," she said, coming to give Joy a quick hug. She smiled charmingly at Largo and Lucard. "Here you are with two charming men, all by yourself," she chided Joy. "You lucky girl!" Joy smiled.

"Jennifer, perhaps you'd like to show Largo around the east wing of the castle?" Lucard suggested. "I'd like to show Joy some more of my art collection."

"That's a good idea," Jennifer said, smiling up at Largo. She took his arm, and he let himself be led out of the room. He was easily charmed by her sweet, seductive smile. Joy turned to Lucard.

"I love your art collection," she said. "I wish I was able to afford some of these works myself. My mother instilled an appreciation of art in me when I was very young."

"Let me show you the works I have in the tower," Lucard said, taking Joy's arm.

fio
MessagePosté le: 10 Nov 2003 12:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jennifer had taken Largo's hand and, pulling him, started to run in an unknown direction...

Largo, a little unsure was being led in another room nicely decorated with ancient objects.

- "Come," she said. "I won't bite you ! Besides, i know what you're thinking..." she added, tackling him on the wall. She then began to kiss him on his face.

- "And what would that be ?" said Largo, responding to her kiss. She replied with another of her kisses, making him a little more excited.

- "Don't you think i didn't notice the look on your face back at the auction ?" she said, teasing.

- "I admit." he replied, kissing her again. "i was a little jealous to see you end up with you know who..."

- "But you know who is a boring man, you know... Besides, i don't belong to him..."

She started to take off Largo's jacket then undo the buttons of his shirt. His chest was then bare and she started to kiss his neck, hands all over him. He let her do what she felt like doing. At one point his pants fell down and Father Maurice's rosary fell on the floor. Jennifer noticed it and had a strong reaction, covering her eyes.

- "What the *** is that ?" she said, angrily, turning around and try not to show him her face.

- "Oh, that ?" just a gift i picked up for a friend of mine." said Largo. "Got to give to him tomorrow, if i don't forget..." he said, laughing, shoving it back in his pocket.

Largo was surprised by her strong reaction and decided not go further on the subject when suddenly he noticed that a servant was coming towards them.

- "Hummm !" the servant said. "Sorry to bother both of you but the master gave me the order to fetch you when the food was ready."

- "Huh, excuse me..." Largo said, picking up his clothes and making himself decent. "Just give us a minute and we'll be there."

The servant left.

Largo, all dressed up, took Jennifer in his arms and gave her a promising kiss, wanting her to beleive he didn't notice her reactions to the rosary.

- "Later, dear..." she said, pushing him back slightly. "I promise you won't regret it..."

Largo, releived, tried not to show the worry on his face as she took his hands and led him to the dining room...

hehe... will she bite him the next time around ?...
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 10 Nov 2003 02:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In the meantime...

Kerensky found his way to Lucard's library easily. He wondered if he could find anything that might relate to why Lucard had bought that map. Simon's suggestion of a lost treasure intrigued him, but he doubted it was something quite that simple. He browsed the shelves, seeing an impressive selection of literature in a number of languages. There was even an entire section devoted to Shakespeare. He took down a volume of Shakespeare's work Troylus and Cressida, and flipped it open curiously. Inside, there was an autograph - "To Vlad, with my best wishes, William." Kerensky raised an eyebrow at this.

"Vlad? William? How interesting."

He replaced the book on the shelf where he found it, and continued looking. In the corner, nearly tucked away from sight was a thick, dark hardcover volume. It looked old, and Kerensky took it down carefully. Surprisingly, for such an old book, it looked like it had been recently used, because there had been no dust settled on it, unlike the rest of the books here. He flipped it open, and browsed. It was in English, though the writing style and spelling was quite medieval. He puzzled over a section entitled "The Moste Mysteriouse Fabrick of Time." Just then, he heard a footstep outside the door. He quickly replaced the book, and turned just as a servant came in the door.

"Supper will be served now," the servant said. "If you will follow me." Kerensky followed the servant to the dining room, where Lucard and Joy waited. Largo and the seductive Jennifer arrived a few minutes later. Largo gave Kerensky a meaningful look, and surrepitiously patted his pocket that held Father Maurice's rosary. Kerensky looked at Jennifer, then understood.

"You haven't introduced me to your friend," Kerensky said to Largo.

"This is Jennifer," Largo said. "She's actually a friend of Joy's." Kerensky smiled and shook Jennifer's icy cold hand.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

"And you," Jennifer said, casting a charming smile on Kerensky. Unlike Largo, he was unaffected by her seductiveness.

"Quite the library you have, Mr Lucard," Kerensky said. "I'd love to spend more time in it, if you don't mind."

"Certainly," Lucard said. "Perhaps after dinner you might have some time as well. But please, let us all be seated. My chef has made an excellent salmon this evening, with dill sprigs and a light lemon sauce."

The group sat around the table, which was quite different from any other table they'd ever seen. Instead of being straight, it was shaped somewhat like a coffin.

"This is quite the table you have," Kerensky said.

"It's quite old," Lucard said. "A real antique, like most of the furniture in the castle."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was shaped like a coffin," Kerensky smiled wryly. Lucard permitted himself a small smile.

"Indeed. That has been remarked upon," he said.

"You know, I still can't believe how alike you two look, Georgy, and Alexander," Joy interrupted, after taking a sip of her wine. "It's almost like you could be related."

"I was wondering that myself," Largo said.

"The resemblance is surprising," Lucard agreed. "I wonder, Mr Kerensky, do you know your family geneaology?"

"Not particularly well," Kerensky answered politely. "I suppose it is possible that we could be distantly related."

"My family comes from an area near Bistriz, in Romania," Lucard said.

"Some of my family may have emigrated to Russia from there," Kerensky said, "as we do have quite a mix of blood in the family. We're not entirely certain where all our family members through the years have come from."

"Wouldn't that be cool, eh Kerensky?" Joy said. Kerensky nodded warily. Joy smiled at Lucard, who returned her charming smile with one of his own. He looked into her eyes, and saw that she was becoming enchanted with him so easily.

The group finished their meal some time later, and Lucard rose from the table, holding a hand out to Joy.

"Come, my dear, before you leave tonight, I'd like to show you some of the more expensive pieces of my art collection," he said. Joy took his hand and rose.

"That sounds like an excellent idea," she said with a smile.

"I'd like to go for a walk outside, if you don't mind," Jennifer said, looking pleadingly at Largo. "It's just so warm in here."

"Uh... sure," Largo smiled, trying to look comfortable. He looked over at Kerensky for help.

"I would like to look in the library for a little longer," Kerensky said, "then perhaps I'll join Largo and Jennifer outside."

fio
MessagePosté le: 10 Nov 2003 06:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Edited by Alyssa. Thanks ! icon_smile.gif

- "As you wish." said Lucard, with his deep warm voice. He then went beside Joy and nicely took her hand.

- "If you would care to follow me, I still have lots of treasures to show you," he said.

Just before getting out of the room Joy turned around and noticed a slight look of worry on Largo's face...

On her way she enjoyed looking at the beautiful antique chandeliers with plentiful candles. He then braught her to the "electronics room" at the far end of the dining room. It was the most modern-looking room in the castle and contained a slew of electronics equipment and recessed bookshelves.

- "And this is the place where I usually watch T.V., or listen to Mozart,"
he said, then got closer to her.

- "You do look stunning tonight, my dear." he added, with a smile.

He saw her blush to his compliment. Her radiant beauty was completed with the smile that she gave him back. Confident of himself he approached her and, to her uttermost surprise, barely holding her chin with his right hand, lay an innocent kiss on her cheek.

- "Upon thy cheek I lay this zealous kiss, as seal to the indenture of my love" he told her, citing another one of his Shakespeare quotes stored in his mind.

She didn't know what to say. She blushed even more than managed to find an excuse:

- "But... you barely know me, Mr Lucard..." she said, unconsciously ruffling her hair with one of her hands.

She saw him plunge his eyes in the decolletage of her red dress and felt embarrassed as he lay his fingers on her skin, lightly stroking her neck until he grabbed her gold chain in his hands. Right then, intuition in Joy took over and brought her back to reality. This guy was touching the only object that she thought would protect her. Tension started to get hold of her and she had to find quick way to get out of that uncomfortable situation. The magnetic attraction between them was getting too dangerous to her taste.

- "By the way, Mr. Lucard, what did you do with the map i had so desperately wanted to buy ?" she said, fixing him in his eyes and taking his hand away from her décolletage before he would notice the cross on her long necklace. It was caught in the fabric of her dress and was slightly concealed from his view.

- "The Hogenberg's one ?" he asked, surprised and a little annoyed. "It's in a safe place, if it is its safety that you worry about..."

- "You wouldn't mind if i took one last look at that priceless work of art, would you ?" she asked innocently. "I won't steal it from you, don't worry !"she added, with a charming smile and a little laugh. "And I only had the chance to see it briefly before the auction."

Then, taking both his hand and joining them together as if he would pray with her own hands and giving him her most charming smile "Please... I would really appreciate it"

Mixed feelings ran through him. He wanted to please the lady, even worse, he wanted to bite her and make her his but he had to control himself. And he also was intrigued to find out the reasons of why she wanted the map so badly.

- "Come, " he said, i'll show it to you...
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 11 Nov 2003 07:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In the meantime...

Kerensky went straight to the library after dinner, grabbing the same book that he'd seen before. He read a bit more of the chapter on the "Mysteriouse Fabrick of Time," and he began to understand the possibilities.

"If there is an entrance to this rip in time in the castle, as Gustav said, then maybe there are other entrances," he muttered to himself. "I wonder... perhaps there is more to Lucard's takeover of Group W in Luxembourg than we thought..."

Just then, he heard a noise behind him. Two of Lucard's servants were there. They seized him by the arms, and managed to overpower him enough to drag him out of the library. Kerensky didn't fight them, not yet. He knew that Lucard was distracted by Joy, and so he couldn't be in that much danger. The servants forced him down to the lower levels of the castle, into the dungeons. It was then that Kerensky decided to press his advantage. He shoved one of the zombies (he'd figured out on the way, that they weren't quite human) back against the damp stone wall, where it stumbled clumsily. The other zombie he knocked off its feet. From a pocket in his boot, he drew a sharp metal stake.

"I hope Gustav was right about this," he said to himself. He plunged the stake into the zombie on the floor, and was nearly blinded by the light as the zombie disintegrated. He felt the other zombie clutch at his back, and he turned, using the stake again.

"Hello? Who's there?" he heard a voice call out.

"Stella?" Kerensky shouted.

"Over here, Kerensky," she said. He followed her voice till he reached her cell. Her clothes were dirty and a bit tattered, and she looked worn.

"I'm so glad you're here," she said. Kerensky couldn't find any keys, but was able to pick the lock.

"Did Lucard hurt you?" he asked her as he opened the door.

"No," she said. "Not really."

"But he bit you?" Kerensky asked. Stella put a hand to her throat.

"Yes, once," she said. Kerensky drew out his flask, and daubed his fingers with holy water. He placed them on the puncture wounds on Stella's throat. She winced in pain, but when he removed his fingers, the wounds were gone.

"Come on, let's get out of here," Kerensky said. He took her hand, and they went to find their way out of the dungeon.

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 16 Nov 2003 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By Fio, with additions by me icon_smile.gif

In the meantime...

Largo followed Jennifer outside the castle for some fresh air. The night was cold and he was shivering. She had a light jacket on and he wondered how long he would resist in such weather.

They walked a bit to a place where they would find a nice view. It was spectacular. Largo was enchanted by the display of the lights on the lower level of the city. Far away they could see Lucard Industries.

Jennifer came closer beside him to admire the view and, standing beside him, had her arm around Largo's shoulder. She then turned around, facing him and putting her other arm on the opposite shoulder, making it slide right up to his head and lowering it so that her lips met his.

- "So, where were we ?" she said, kissing him. He kissed her back, holding her waist closer to his body.

- "I believe that you had made a promise or something." he said, playing her game.

- "Yes... something you won't regret." she said, kissing him vigorously, biting his lips and tasting his blood.

- "Ouch.." said Largo. "That hurt!" he added, bringing his hand on his lips - disgusted to see the blood on his fingers.

As she tasted his blood, Jennifer's eyes turned golden, and Largo could see her fangs. He backed away from her slowly. "So Kerensky was right," he said to himself.

- "What's wrong Largo ?" she said looking at him. He didn't respond. She saw the worried look on his face then said. "Is it my imagination or are you feeling scared ? I thought big strong men like you were never scared," she taunted.

He then took out Father Maurice's rosary and she cringed and backed away from him, holding up her hands to block her view of the cross.

It wasn't enough he thought. Fortunately for him, he had a small bottle of holy water in the right hand pocket. Another one of Kerensky's ideas that he would gladly test on her. He moved quickly closer to her, and threw the contents in her face. While she screamed and cursed as the water burned her skin, he seized her, and was able to bring her writhing body over to the limo. He picked her up and shoved her into the trunk of his limo. He then returned to the castle, ready to save his friends. His rosary was the only weapon he had left...

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 16 Nov 2003 11:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On his way back to the castle, Largo heard someone calling his name. He turned and saw Stella and Kerensky coming his way. When they got closer, Kerensky saw the blood splattered on Largo's shirt.

"What happened?" he asked Largo.

"Jennifer happened," Largo said. "But thankfully she's out of the way, for now."

"Where is she?" Kerensky asked.

"In the trunk of the limo, in pain from the holy water you gave me."

"I'm glad that did work after all," Kerensky said.

"Are you all here?" Stella asked.

Kerensky and Largo looked at each other.

"We'd better get in there and help Joy - she's all alone with Lucard," Largo said.

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 30 Nov 2003 09:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By Fio and myself...

Joy was following Lucard, silently through a dim corridor that was lit occasionally with wall sconces. He was holding a medieval lantern in his hand and broke the silence after a couple of minutes.

- "Come," he said. "I will show you my treasures. You know, Joy, my ancestors were part of the nobility back in the medieval times and very hungry for power. They had to eliminate lots of rivals to survive and lots of them died violently in bloody fights. My ancestor Vlad murdered rivals from the Danesti clan upon reaching the throne and hid many treasures."

Arriving in front of a dark wooden door, he took out a golden key and opened it. Then he proceeded to light up the candles. It seemed that he merely waved his hand and the candles were lit, but Joy figured that somehow he must have some sort of switch. Lots of things were on display inside carefully sealed cases. Joy was enchanted by the view.

- "Over here," Lucard said, "is the Golden Cup. During his reign, my ancestor was known for his fierce insistence on honesty and order. Thieves seldom dared practice their trade within his domain. They knew that the stake awaited any who were caught." he said. Then added: "My ancestor was so confident in the effectiveness of his law that he placed a golden cup on display in the central square of Tirgoviste. The cup was never stolen and rermained entirely unmolested throughout his reign."

- "I see that you like to collect weapons," Joy said, admiring the array of daggers
displayed in one case. In the next case rested many types of medieval handcuffs with keys. On the walls hung beautifully crafted swords and sabres which glistened in the candlelight.

- "May I ?" said Joy, taking on of them in her hands.

- "That's a Backsword." said Lucard. "Be careful, it is very sharp."

Joy noticed that it had only one cutting edge, the other one being the back of the blade and was much thicker.

- "The wedge type shape is said to increase the weapon's cutting capacity." added Lucard, taking it away from her and placing it back in its holder.

He then showed her his coin collection with many types of gold coins from around the world. Beside it stood a well garnished chest full of florins.

- "That's purely for nostalgia," he said. "Lucard Industries is worth far more than this chest of coins."

"Even so, I bet a thief would love to get in here," Joy remarked. Lucard chuckled.

"Perhaps, but they would have a hard time getting out," he said. "This room is specially guarded by all sorts of security features. If anything is moved out of place, the room seals itself, unless of course I have entered."

- "By the way, where did you put your Hogenberg's map?" she asked, tired of looking around for it and worrying if Largo and Kerensky could be in some kind of trouble.

- "Here." he said, opening a large drawer. Joy wanted to see it closer but he didn't seem to be in a hurry.

- "May I ?" insisted Joy, almost taking it away from his hands.

She didn't succeed to take it away but he let her take a quick look and just then, she noticed that something was wrong. Some of the little houses designed on the map had lightly changed in color, barely noticeable from afar.

- "You're sure you don't want to sell it to me ?" she asked while he replaced the map, not noticing what she saw.

- "Why would you care to buy it ?" he asked.

- "Well, I have an uncle in Canada. He's a map collector and really wanted that one. Don't ask me the reasons for it, i can't figure them out." Joy said.

She then walked a couple of steps to admire the armour on display to divert his attention. She had noticed on the map that one of the colored houses was located at the same place where Group W headquarters in Luxembourg was. Still lost in her thoughts, she didn't see him approaching her from behind and moving to stroke her bare shoulders. He lifted up a bit of the hair which lay on her neck. She sensed his hands and moved a couple of steps to the side, surprised.

- "Oh, you scared me..." she said.

Too late for her. Lucard's eyes shimmered golden, and he grasped her shoulders, baring his fangs.

"I've waited for too long for this," he hissed.

Frightened, she struggled to get away. She pushed at Lucard's hands, with no effect. He seemed to be too strong for her. She nearly panicked as he moved to sink his fangs into her neck, and she kneed him in the groin. He gasped in pain, and she almost giggled as she realized that even vampires have weak spots. She backed away from him, and just then remembered the cross that Kerensky had given her. She held it up as she backed away, and Lucard growled as he shielded himself from the cross.

Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 03 Déc 2003 03:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Joy heard footsteps in the corridor, and Largo call her name.

"In here guys!" she shouted, still holding Lucard at bay with the cross.

Largo, Kerensky, and Stella entered the room, after Largo kicked in the door.

"You all right, Joy?" Largo asked. Lucard looked furious at the intrusion.

"I'm fine," she said. "Can we get out of here?"

Kerensky slipped the metal stake from his boot, and the sight of it made Lucard step back even further from them.

"You wouldn't dare!" he hissed.

"Wouldn't I?" Kerensky replied. He moved closer to Lucard, as Joy still held her cross to keep Lucard at bay. Largo took his rosary from his pocket and stood next to Joy. Kerensky lunged at Lucard with the stake, but Lucard was too quick, and moved back out of range.

"You've won this round!" he hissed in anger. "But this isn't over yet!" He raised his arms, and did a little twirl, changing into a bat. The bat flew out of a window that had been cracked open.

Kerensky relaxed, and Largo and Joy put down their crosses.

"I suppose that means we'll have more trouble from Lucard," Largo sighed.

"At least we know what he is," Kerensky said.

"And he can't charm me again," Joy vowed.

"Let's get out of here," Stella suggested. "I don't think I want to stay another minute in this castle."

They found their way outside, unmolested by any of Lucard's zombies. Largo led them to the limo.

"So, Jennifer's in the trunk?" Kerensky asked. Largo nodded.

"I had to throw holy water on her," he told them.

"You're sure?" Kerensky asked.

"What do you mean?" Largo said. Kerensky indicated the trunk, hanging open.

"Oh no," Joy said. "So we have to worry about TWO vampires now?"

End of Part One.
To read more, go to Part Two! icon_biggrin.gif
Forum Index > FanFictions

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net