Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Community fic # 2 : The Threat / Part 1: The Invasion ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 04:25 pm    Sujet du message: Community fic # 2 : The Threat / Part 1: The Invasion Répondre en citant

Fan fiction started on the ze-largo-winch-site.com and continuing here.

Authors: Alyssa, fio, Jessica

Largo was sitting in front of his desk in a relaxed position with his two feet crossed over the pile of papers and contracts lying on his desk when suddenly his portable phone decided to ring.

-"Largo" he said in his businesslike voice.

-"Good morning Largo" answered back a woman's voice. "You might not remember me, but i am your real mother..."

-"Ex-ex-excuse me?" Largo sputtered.

-"I am your mother." the voice replied.

-"How do I know that you are not just some gold digger looking for some money?" Largo asked suspisiously.

Just then Joy knocked on the open door and entered the room, when Largo motioned to her to come in.

"Because I have some proof" she replied on the phone. Largo who was sitting comfortably moments before the call, suddenly moved and tried to reach a pen on his desk.

"Go on." he replied as he wrote on the notepad in big letters "JOY, TRACE THE CALL"

Joy moved quickly to take the second phone on the other desk not far away and started to record the conversation. She knew she had to be quick to dial the code to trace the call before another call would come in as soon as the conversation would end.

-"And what kind of information is that?" he said impatiently as he threw himself back on his chair.

-"Some information on the circumstances of my disapearance from your life" she replied.

-"But first, " she interrupted, "let me tell you that you have a sister"...

This proved almost too much for Largo to take. He said sarcasticly, "Let me guess, I also have a half brother named Bob."

Joy then motioned that the trace was complete. The lady then said, "No, you don't have a brother, but your sister is called Lauren."

Largo then said, "Thank you for calling, but if you are actually my mother, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?"

Largo hung up and Joy asked, "What was that all about?"

-"Oh, nothing Joy." he replied. "Just another call of a lady pretending to be my mother. Ever since they published my bio in that fashion magazine, i've been getting calls about people pretending to be my brothers, my long lost sister and now it was the turn to hear about my mother."

-"Maybe you should check them out" replied Joy.

-"Do you think Kerensky would be up for it?" he asked Joy.

-"It shouldn't take him too long," Joy replied. Largo smiled.

-"After all, he is the great Kerensky," he joked.

She phoned Kerensky from her portable.

-"Yes Joy," she heard him say.

-"I've got a couple of telephone numbers I want you to check out. You're busy?." she asked.

-"Yeah, quite busy," he replied. " if you can call beating a chess champion online busy while downloading illegally a couple of FBI files... Give me an hour."

-"What are the chances that this one's for real?" Joy was thinking out loud. Largo looked at her.

-"I don't know if any of them even could be real - there's just too many," he said. "I'm at my wits end. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't be giving any more interviews!"

-"Well, let's see what Kerensky comes up with - maybe there's some ulterior motive behind these calls," Joy replied.

-"Yeah - like money." Largo's expression turned a bit grim.

It took that lady a lot of courage to phone Largo. She knew he would react like that but she felt he deserved the truth, especially now. She had learned about Nerio's death returning from her African trip.

Africa. A country she had been staying too long in, especially after the deal she had done with Nerio. He had left her no choice after the birth of his son and now that he was dead, Largo deserved to know the truth.

She decided to take a second chance phoning Group W, but this time the call would be for Sullivan. He knew Nerio but not as well as she had wished. Nerio also was very good at keeping secrets.

-"Sullivan," he answered on the second ring.

-"Mr Sullivan, I need to speak with you, urgently," the voice said. Sullivan paused, as he didn't get many calls like this.

-"What can I do for you?" he asked.

-"Meet me at the Carnegie Deli in ten minutes. I'll be wearing a red scarf. This is really important," the voice pleaded. "I'm sorry I can't be more direct on the phone."

Sullivan thought for a moment, then decided that if he was careful, no harm would come. "I'll be there," he said, "but it might take me a bit longer than ten minutes."

-"I will see you then," the voice replied, and hung up. Sullivan called Kerensky.

-"What?" Kerensky sounded a tad cranky.

-"You busy?" Sullivan asked.

-"Just the usual. What can I do for you?"

-"What was the number that just called my office phone?" Sullivan asked.

-"Just a moment..." Sullivan could hear Kerensky clicking away at the computer. "The same number that called Largo - someone claiming to be his mother, I hear."

-"She wants me to meet her at the Carnegie Deli in ten minutes. Can you accompany me? I know that Simon and Joy are both busy," Sullivan replied.

-"I suppose I can. But don't tell Largo - he'll want me to do fieldwork."

She knew that she was being followed the minute she entered the Carnegie Deli.

-"Oh no," she thought. "Not them again. Will they ever leave me in peace?..."

Nerio had thought of everything back then and had loyal servants back in Africa to spy over her and report every move. She had recognized one of them, the same one that was not careful last time when she had accidently overheard him ask questions around...

Someone surely has been replacing Nerio and receiving his reports lately...Someone from her past who surely must have known him well...but who?

She ducked into a table near the back, and sat with her back to the door. With any luck, Sullivan would arrive soon, and the other men would leave. She fidgeted with the menu, and debated whether or not she should order anything.

Sullivan and Kerensky walked into the deli a few minutes later. Kerensky quickly spotted her red scarf, but he also noted the guys hanging around. They looked oddly familiar, but he couldn't quite place where he might have seen them before. He leaned over to Sullivan, and whispered:

-"Head to the bathroom, I'll make contact, then we have to get out of here," he said. Sullivan nodded, and moved through the door and out of sight. Kerensky walked back casually, to all appearances looking as if he was looking for a table. He stopped by her table, and leaned over.

-"Is this table next to you taken, Madam?" he asked. She looked up at him, and he smiled at her. "Sullivan's outside. Go to the bathroom and out the back door, and I'll follow you."

Georgie knew that something was wrong the minute he spotted her with that tall, foreign looking guy. He had seen him before but could not remember when or where.

They were getting up now, directing themselves hastily towards the bathroom. A bit too quick for his liking.

Kerensky quickly turned around to assess the situation. They were being followed by 2 men, with guns ready to shoot.

-"RUN !" he yelled to the lady as he was reaching one of his 2 guns he usually carried.

(Picture taken from http://www.planete-lw.de-france.org)

She started to bolt for the exit the minute she heard the first gun shoot. Kerensky shot back. Again she heard a couple of more shots as Kerensky replied. She was close to the door leading outside when she felt a sharp pain in her right leg. A bullet had touched her.

Just outside the door, Sullivan stood waiting in his car for them to come out...

Kerensky shot carefully, aiming at the men's knees, taking them out one by one. Amid screams from the other customers in the deli, he dashed through the door, easily catching up to the woman, who was limping. He slipped his gun back into its holster, and helped her run. They reached the car out of breath, and Sullivan was surprised.

-"What happened in there?!" he exclaimed.

-"I'll tell you later," Kerensky said. "Let's go. I think this lady has a story to tell us. And I bet it will be good."

She was in deep pain. Her leg hurted so bad and bled a lot. Kerensky was now doing a homemade bandage by ripping a piece of her dress, rolling around her wound a couple of times and tying it tightly while Sullivan was driving. Kerensky then made the arrangements with Largo to meet at his penthouse and have his doctor ready.

-"I need to go to an hospital for this." she replied seeing that they were aproaching Group W.

-"Don't worry Madam." replied Sullivan. "Largo has a very good physician who will fix it for you. Besides," he added, "If we bring you to a hospital they will find you again."

Kerensky carried the woman from the parking garage to the elevator. Once they were inside, he hit the button for the penthouse.

-"I hope we can avoid all the others," Kerensky said. "There could be a lot of gossip about this."

-"I'm sure Largo will have things cleared out and ready," Sullivan said. They arrived on the top floor, and Kerensky lifted the woman again, taking her into the penthouse.

-"What is your name?" he asked, realizing that he hadn't asked her this before.

-"Oh, I'm so sorry" she replied "I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rachel. Thank you for taking care of me."

As they got inside Largo's penthouse, the nurse directed her on a small makeshift operating table. Close by there was some portable medical equipement and a couple of blood bags in a cooler. Largo's private doctor came around and took care of the rest. Some time passed...

- "She was lucky, the bullet had missed the bone and had only done a small hole in one of the muscles." the doctor told them when he was finished.

Largo, who was not there yet, was on his way through the penthouse's door when he saw her from far.

Largo stopped to observe her, certain that he'd seen her somewhere before. He couldn't quite place it, but he wondered if she had attended some of the motocross races that he'd done as a teenager.

He walked further into the penthouse, and went to speak with Kerensky.

-"What happened?" he asked. "Is she going to be okay?"

-"She'll be fine," Kerensky replied. "Thankfully the wound isn't too deep, and it should heal well. As for what happened - I wish it hadn't. Hopefully the cops won't be coming after me for crippling those three guys."

-"Well, I'm sure our lawyers can handle it if there's a problem," Largo reassured him.

-"Hello Largo," Rachel said shakily, still pale from blood loss and shock.

He looked at her and remembered when he last had a talk with her. He had been very impolite hanging up without giving her a chance to explain.

-"I'm sorry that you had to go through all this to meet me." he replied.

-"Don't be, Largo," she replied. "I really am glad to finally see you from close. It's been such a long time..."

Largo was not convinced enough that she was his mother. A little angry he asked her that question:

-"If you are my mother, where have you been all those years?"

-"Just as Nerio rarely saw you, he wouldn't allow me near," Rachel replied. "He was too afraid that the Commission would put two-and-two together and figure things out. Your father and I were well-known companions, once upon a time."

Largo wasn't sure whether he was willing to believe her.

"That's all rather convenient, isn't it?" he said.

"I suppose so. But I do have one thing to tell you which will make you believe me," she replied.

-"You hava a birth mark under your right foot, right?" she asked

-"Yes, i do," he replied. "but anybody who might have seen me sun-bathing at the beach could have seen it too."

She was feeling tired and needed some time to herself to think on a way to convince him. It would be very difficult to give him proofs because Nerio had made sure to conceal everything starting with Largo's birth paperwork before it got time to be registered. Her purse had been stolen once and her apartment back in Africa had been searched so she had no pictures left to show him.

Seeing that she was looking a bit confused, Largo told her:

-"Listen, you can stay at my penthouse for a while, you'll be safe here. I will do my own investigation if you don't mind."

-"Yes, thank you." he heard her say.

He stared at her for a couple of minutes more and then went down at the bunker, where Kerensky was waiting for him.

-"She could be the real thing Largo," Kerensky said.

-"What do you mean?"

-"Well, with modern DNA testing... you two could indeed be mother and son," Kerensky replied.

-"Are you sure?" Largo asked, incredulous.

-"As sure as it can be."

The next day, Largo called his doctor's office to send a private nurse over at his penthouse. Rachel had agreed for the DNA testing.

The nurse had cleaned the wound and taken care of it and then took a small blood sample from Rachel and Largo to have it tested.

-"How long will it take?" asked Rachel

-"Oh, the test takes 5 days to complete." she answered

Meanwhile, somewhere in Europe, Jennifer was watching the golden sun from the window of the train that was bringing her to the city that would change her destiny forever. She had lived with her father all her life and a couple of days ago, just before her 21st birthday she had received a letter from the only person she always wondered about. Her mother Rachel.

Rachel had managed to post her that letter from Africa without being noticed, the day she found out that Nerio was dead. In the letter, Jennifer learnt that she had a half brother named Largo somewhere in America and also something she had to pick up, deposited somewhere in a Swiss bank. Inside the envelope was all the papers necessary for her to have access to a very small chest along with the key.

She was warned to be very careful and that whatever would be in that box should be given to her half brother."He would know what to do with it" her mother had written.

-"Why does DNA testing take so long?" Largo asked.

-"Backups at the labs mostly," Kerensky replied. "If Group W had only had their own little DNA lab here, I could have done it for you."

-"I'll keep that in mind for next time," Largo joked.

-"It's a pretty simple procedure - we already know that Nerio is your father, so half your DNA is identical to his. The other half will be what they compare to Rachel's DNA. If that is identical, then she would be your mother," Kerensky said.

-"I see. I wonder if she is telling the truth," Largo said.

-"Possibly. She seems pretty sincere," Kerensky replied.

-"Well, we'd best get back up to the penthouse," Largo said. "I don't want Joy to have to stay up there guarding her the entire time. Not really fair."

The doctor and the nurse had left. Joy stood there, watching Rachel. Indeed she had a slight resemblance to Largo, at least some of his features. She felt that Rachel was hiding something from her and she was determined to find out. Rachel had fallen asleep now.

10 minutes later Largo and Kerensky walked in. Largo told her that she could take the rest of the day off. She felt releived. She really liked to be around those guys but lately she needed a break. As she got out of Group W's elevator and started to walk to her car, she was surprised to feel a couple of hands grabbing her by the back and a rag full of sleeping chemicals shoved on her mouth and nose. She kicked and tried to kick those masked men but eventually, she gave in, falling unconscious. They then dragged her to their tinted glass car with a false license plate and drove away.

Hours after, Largo's portable phone rang.

-"Largo" he answered.

-"Mr Winch" an old man's voice said. "We have your personnal bodyguard in our possession. Now listen carefully."

-"Go on" Largo replied. "What do you want from me?".

-"From you?" the man replied. "Nothing. It's that old lady that your team has brilliantly saved today. She has something in her possession that belongs to us."

The train had arrived in Zurich and came to a stop. Jennifer got up and picked up her purse and her small suitcase. She got out of the train and went to inform herself inside the station. Might as well get over with this, she thought. Half an hour later she had managed to get out of the station by bus and rent a car. It was still early and the banks were still open as she drove downtown looking for a decent hotel to stay for a day or two. When she found one, she picked up something to eat on the way and went looking for the bank. She wondered on the way if her mother had left some cash deposited in that bank and if so, it meant that she really wanted to protect her assets from snoopy investigators.

Meanwhile at Group W, Largo was not to happy with the events going on. Joy had been abducted and that old lady staying at his penthouse had something to do with all this. He had left a sleeping Rachel with Simon to watch over her and had dispatched Kerensky at the bunker to go and trace that call he received half an hour ago.

-"The call came from a payphone in Canada," Kerensky said. "Toronto, to be precise."

-"Why would they take her there?" Largo asked.

-"Maybe they are Canadian?" Kerensky suggested. "Or, they have a lot of help."

-"Simon and I will take the Bizjet to Toronto," Largo decided. "Can you and Sullivan keep things together here while we're gone?"

-"Sure can," Kerensky said. "I'll keep in touch if I find out anything else on Joy's abductors. Maybe Rachel will have an idea."

In the meantime, Jennifer had arrived at the Swiss Credit Bank and was on her way in. She went waiting in line and requested to have access to the deposit box her mother had sent her to get. Moments later, she was lead in a big room in the back of the bank to wait while a clerk was getting her deposit box. It was braught to her and unlocked in front of her and then she was left with her privacy to observe whatever was hidden in that box.

She opened it up. In it there was another box in which probably that key her mother had left would open. There was some deeds, documents and a small gun. She grabbed everything and shoved in a special handbag she had braught with her. She then went to see the clerk to find out more about some documents. He told her that her mother had left her $500,000 in bonds and that was 20 years ago, so now they were worth a fortune. He also asked her if she wanted to take some cash out of the bank. She would have to pay 35% tax on the interest earned and could claim it back later after she would have filled a form. She hesitated and told him she wouln't take any for now, maybe later...She then left the bank and went on to the hotel, where she had registered under a false name. She went to her room and asked for room service.

Now that she had what her mother had asked her to get, it was time to find her half brother named Largo Winch. She asked for assistance to the operator and finally was given Group W's phone number.

Largo had left with Simon hours ago, Joy was missing, a bodyguard was assigned to Rachel, Sullivan was now in charge and Kerensky was all alone in the bunker.

-"Group W, how can i help you?" Sullivan answered.

-"Could I speak to Largo Winch please?" Jennifer requested.

-"I'm sorry - he isn't available at the moment. Could I help you?" Sullivan replied.

-"I really need to speak to Largo Winch," she said. "It is important. It is about my mother."

-"Who would that be?" Sullivan asked.

-"Rachel is my mother," she said.

-"So you'd be the half-sister?" replied Sullivan.

-"Yes. It is urgent that I speak to Largo." she replied.

-"Unfortunately he has gone out, so here's what you can do..."

-"Kerensky, I need you to meet a woman in Zurich," Sullivan said, as he called down to the bunker.

-"An assignation John?" Kerensky teased.

-"Hardly," John chuckled. "More serious than that - I just got a call from Rachel's daughter. She's in Zurich. It sounds like she might have something to do with what's been happening."

-"Bingo! "said the young man on the phone to Mr. Smith. "We know where she is now."

Ronald was the best new hacker around Mr. Smith could have found. The new cleaning lady Group W had hired had well done her job. And Sullivan wasn't aware that his phone was being tapped. With the first call Sullivan had received, they were able to locate Rachel the first time, at that restaurant. Now it was her daughter's turn...

-"She has a daughter, boss, and she is in a hotel, downtown Zurich" he told Mr. Smith on the phone.

-"Thanks, Ronald," he replied. "I think you deserve a promotion. Keep on working on Group W's access codes, you're doing well..."

Ronald was smart, he was able to get through the first set of security codes and blur the camera systems when Joy was being abducted.

Mr. Smith had gone in his office and started to call his team in Zurich. He knew that Sullivan would probably send somebody there, probably somebody who would be well prepared. Maybe Rachel had told them everything, he thought. No, she would not do a stupid thing like that. Put her daughter's life in danger by telling Group W's people ...

Meanwhile, Kerensky went to his place to pack...Zurich would be a nice place to visit in the summer, yeah, a nice little vacation to meet maybe a beautiful woman, on Group W's expenses, he thought.

In the meantime, Largo and Simon had reached Toronto, and were following directions that Kerensky had given them, to the payphone that had been used to call Group W.

-"How come kidnappers always have to use phones in industrial areas?" Simon complained. "Can't they go to fun places downtown, where the clubs are?"

-"Oh Simon, hush," Largo said. "I need to call Kerensky, see if he's come up with anything else. And I need to call John, and see how things are with Rachel."

Largo put a couple of quarters in the pay phone and tried to call at the bunker to reach Kerensky. Kerensky's answering machine answered with Kerensky's usual message. Largo left a short message and hanged up. He would try later, maybe Kerensky would be there...Sullivan was probably gone at that hour. They would have to wait now.

Simon suggested a visit around Toronto. (i will let you decide where they could go).

Ronald was an ambitious guy. His hacker's knowledge had made him famous in the Silicon Valley by seizing control many times of Microsoft's computer network that customers used to run Internet sites. He was caught only once and fortunately for him, Mr. Smith was there to pay his bail. It didn't take him much time to find Group W's last access code. Now it was time to deal with Mr. Smith...

An hour after, the deal was done. He had the required amount transfered into an account and asked them to leave him a moment after he gave them the codes they were after. He then proceeded to transfer again that big amount of money in another account only known by him while Mr. Smith was dispatching another team to raid Group W, take control of the building and bring him back Rachel...

It was pitch dark outside as a dozen armed men with night vision equipment took over Group W's tower. They had managed to shut down electricity in the whole street and some buildings were now functionning only on emergency lighting...

It was quite late when he arrived at the Zurich's airport. Coming out of Largo's latest acquired private jet came out Kerensky. A car was waiting for him, ready to bring him to Jennifer's hotel.

Jennifer was sitting on her bed at the hotel looking at that famous box that her mother had left dormant in that Swiss bank's deposit box and that she had recovered. Finally she would find out what was in it. She stood there with the key in her hand ready to open it when she suddenly heard a knock on the door. She went to look and was happy to see the waiter who braught her the late night snack that she had ordered. She gave him a tip and thanked him, then closed the door. She was about to sit down when she heard the phone ring.

-"Miss? there is a car here for you from Group W."

-"A car? can you send up the messenger?" she asked.

Kerensky arrived at the hotel. He checked in at the desk, and inquired after Rachel's daughter.

-"A car came for her from Group W just recently," the desk clerk said. "They just went up." Kerensky frowned. He left his bag at the desk with instructions to watch it, and then dashed to the elevator.

As he stepped out on Jennifer's floor, he heard a scream. He drew his gun, and rushed down the hallway. The door to Jennifer's room was partly open, and a man with a dark hood had grabbed the darkhaired woman and was trying to drag her out. However, she was struggling and putting up a good fight.

-"Hold it!" Kerensky commanded. The man looked up, and drew his own gun, dropping Jennifer. Kerensky fired before the man could get off his own shot. The man dropped his gun as Kerensky's bullet went through his upper arm. He clutched at the wound, and dashed out the door, knonking Kerensky aside. Kerensky let him go for the moment, and went to help Jennifer up.

-"Are you all right?" he asked.

She slowly lifted her face to look at him as he gave her his hand to help her get up and she felt troubled as she stared directly in his blue gray eyes. She had seen him too quick during the action and was now taking a good look at him. His eyes looked like ones of a guy who had left her for another girl. But him, he was different. His long hair in the color of shades of fire gave him an asset reminding her of the color of her favorite pet.

As he took her hand to help her get up, he found himself surprised with his own reaction as she started to stare him with her sky blue eyes. Her long dark hair reminded him of another girl from his past. A girl he had loved and a girl that was taken painfully away from him and had died due to some awful circumstances.

-"Yes I am" she had said while she was staring at him.

-"Let's get out of here before they come back with their friends." said Kerensky.

-"Wait," she said. "I want to get my things."

She started to pack her belongings in a hurry and remembered that the box on her bed. She went in the room and took it, along with the papers and the key.

-"Here" she said, giving him the box on her way back. "This is for Largo, but i will keep the key for now."

He took the box and she grabbed her bag. They went to take the elevator all the way down. She then paid what amount was due for her staying and they ran out the door all the way to the parking lot.

Kerensky was right. There was 2 cars waiting with armed men, awaiting for them not far.

-"Quick!" he told her. "Get in." as they had reached his car. They both got in. He then started his engine and quickly tried to leave only to see, as he had guessed, those two cars following them...He could not drive her at the airport yet because he knew that they would probably have some of their friends there too so he had to find another solution.

Kerensky stepped on the gas, and turned a corner sharply, hoping to lose them. No luck. They were hot on their tail. He was running out of options.

-"Can you shoot?" he asked her. She looked startled.

-"Um... I think so," she replied.

-"In the glove compartment, there's a 9mm," Kerensky said. "On this next right turn, you'll have a chance to shoot out their tires. It's the only way we're going to slow them down so we can lose them."

-"All right," she said nervously, holding the gun. She rolled down her window enough to give her room to shoot. Kerensky took the next corner sharply. She leaned out quickly, and took 3 shots before she was out of range. They couldn't see what happened, but they could hear the screech as the men struggled to bring their damaged car under control.

Kerensky looked in the rearview mirror, seeing the first car careen out of control down the street. The second car, however, had still managed to keep following them.

It was a while they hadn't slept and both of them badly needed some rest. Now they had those crazy maniacs following them and shooting at them with machine guns, not giving up.

-"Lie down" he told Jennifer as a couple of bullets had reached the window in the back, making a thousand lines like a spider web in a couple of places. He was glad that he chose that car, an armored one to rent. He was also glad his boss was not cheap and gave him a rather large credit limit so that he could spend as much as he needed.

-"I'm afraid that this car doesn't have the armored level protection against their AK-47's" he added.

They were lucky. Traffic was getting heavy and they had managed to put a couple of cars between them and their agressors. Not for long, though. They would have to find a quick solution now. The solution came to Kerensky as he saw an exit on the right. He quickly cut through 3 lanes and took it, escaping from the view of their agressors, too late to react and probably continuing rolling on the main highway. He knew that they would probably find them in the long run but now, he badly needed some rest. Maybe to a hotel not far with a nice view on the Alps. He was also happy that that poor frightened girl beside him had took the whole experience with courage and was satisfied as he saw the look of relief on her face.

-"Thanks" she said.

Kerensky decided that he would not stop for a place to relax. Not right away anyway. They always had the possibility to spot him with their helicopters if they wanted to. Just a matter of time... Germany was very close now and while driving there, he would have the choice of a couple of airports to escape. Or maybe they could hide in that country for a while.

She had fallen asleep from exhaustion. She looked pretty with her long hair falling right over her face laying on the side of the seat. Her pure white blouse also looked good on her. He took a couple of peep while driving to take away from his mind what had happen half an hour ago. Another event he would not forgive himself for. He had made a quick call to reach Group W headquarters from a pay phone and was dismayed to hear a familiar voice of someone from his past saying:"Starting from now, i'm taking Group W's control. Bring us Rachel's daughter and we will spare her mother..."

What made him more mad was that that voice came from the very private place he used to spend most of his time, his fortress, Group W's Bunker...

He had driven for a long time and decided to take a break at the hotel Palace Weitenburg in Germany, a good place to hide and near a couple of airports.

Meanwhile back in Toronto, Largo was tired to follow Simon around and was bothered by the fact that nobody answered yet at Group W. He had tried a couple of times and had hoped to reach Kerensky.

Back at Group W's Bunker, Ronald the hacker was actively looking for a way to transfer some of Group W's fortune in a couple of hidden accounts under Mr. Smith's supervision. He had found Kerensky's password and now had full access...

You can have a look where Kerenksy is bringing Rachel's daughter at http://www.germany-castles-hotels.com/weitenburg/

Dernière édition par fio le 28 Déc 2003 04:28 am, édité 3 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 04:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi everybody,

This is the last post of this fic. Come and join us to continue the story in The Threat: Part 2...

This fic was started on the ze-largo-winch-site and we used to write from a couple of lines up to 2 or 3 paragraphs each.

Thanks to Alyssa for helping out because sometimes i was uninspired and didn't know what to write. And here she comes with the solution in her posts. This fic has been a challenge to write because i never knew what she posted next and same for her and she always managed to make me laugh with her Kerensky replies who look so real as if it came out of Kerensky's mouth.

Hope you will come and join us in Part 2 were i'll hope we find good solutions to help Largo get back his lost empire with a little help from his friends...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Forum Index > Community fanfictions

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net